 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 647
Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 23:32:03 GMT

For the train clubs that use folding legs, I was wondering if you could answer
the following:
1. If you don't have enough Lego bricks to cover the entire surface of the
talbles, how do you hold the adjacent tables together?
2.  Do you have a problem with keeping the tables at the same height, given
the varrying floring conditions at various venues?
3.  Can you alter the height of the folding legs, the PNLTC refers to some
kind of "pipe sock" to do this.  Anyone have any idea as to how this was
done?
Thanks for your time.
Michel Magnan

I agree that the folding legs are the way to go if you want to save space in
transporting them and setting up. I used the "conventional" bolt on legs for
a year and that was all I could take. I was tired of being the last group to
leave the train shows. So I converted our tables to use the folding table
legs: