 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 642
641  |  643
Subject:
Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
...The ["standard" LEGO train table] legs are very labor intensive,
and I still haven't finished the legs from the tables I made last year.
I believe that the PNLTC guys have eliminated the attachable legs, due
to the long set up time.  If we could somehow use folding legs that would
save a lot of time, both now and in the future.  Steve could you post
to the IOLTC asking them about their current table standards?

I did so, and John Neal started to reply, but then figured it would
be better to discuss it here so that others could contribute to - and
benefit from - the discussion.      OK John - you have the floor...  8-)

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures