 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 644
Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 12:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Neal writes:

<snip>

I think we used 1/2 thick plywood, but the tables were reinforced with a rim
of 2x4s underneath for added stremph.  We ran them long ways.

At first I tried to imagine a rim of LEGO 2x4s reinforcing the tables!  :)

Build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/