 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 611
Re: constructions needed for GEMTS 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 04:51:48 GMT

Michel Magnan wrote in message ...
With respect to the grain elevator, I could donate some of the conveyor • belt
pieces to be permanently superglued to the mailboxes, unless John comes up
with a better idea.

I hope I will not need this, but I'll let you know how it goes.
I'm not eager to use glue more due to the the difficulty of
acquiring lt grey mailboxes than losing a few links.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)