 Organizations / Australia / 1436
Re: MUGS (was Re: LUG & LTC dates of formation update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Ross Crawford writes:
I thought you were SLUGS, and the fests were StudFests.

And I don't know if there's any "official" inception date for MUG, but I
guess we could say 2001-01-26 as when we voted in our spokesman? MUGs wanna
comment?

I'm definitely a SLUG, the others may be studs as well.