 Organizations / 387
Re: LUG & LTC dates of formation update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 03:40:01 GMT

In lugnet.org, "Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> writes:
I'm also starting a little webpage for this list, so that I can update it as
info comes in:
   http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates
TIA for any info you can provide!
[...]
The GFLTC was formed at the H&R Train Show (Sat, Oct 2, 1999) where I met
Dennis and Nick. We talk for an hour and decided to start the club.
[...]
The GFLUG started at a GFLTC meeting on June 21, 2000. This is where KK Quah
and I decided to start the LUG.

OK, got it -- both dates.  Page updated.  Thanks!

--Todd