 Organizations / 315
Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 02:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
1998-11-14  NGLTC: North Georgia LEGO Train Club (U.S.A.)

11.14.1998 works for me, I believe that was the date of the first public
presentation of the NGLTC layout back when it was the membership of one. But
it did soon grow to two members by the end of the show.

Before that it was just a layout in my garage with no official name.

jt