 Organizations / 1033
Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman wrote:
I am starting a list of local users group and clubs.  I want it to be as
complete as possible and for the history books (and, aw heck, for charts and
graphs someday) I'd like to include the official dates of formation of each
group/club.

I'm also starting a little webpage for this list, so that I can update it as
info comes in:

   http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates

TIA for any info you can provide!

LegOz should be removed, it was only ever really a temporary name. You should
add:

1999-12-02  MUGS (Australia)
2003-03-23  M>ltc (Australia)

ROSCO