 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 67
Re: Ottawa LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
Richard,

You are correct, I did try to get something going last year but in the end
it fell apart. Perhaps now the timing is better. Besides, the trips to LUG
meetings will be much shorter. :-)

Jude

Well, that makes two of us then. Richard, I take it you're not in the
Ottawa area then?
Anybody else around here?
Jude, any ideas for a name? OttLUG, or ...?
Hope things work out better this year. Hey, even if it is just the
two of us for now, I'm sure we'll grow eventually.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

I wish you all in the Ottawa region to be able to form your own group. That way
we should be able to do groups event with OttLUG, MonLUG, RTLToronto(?) at
least once a year.

We still have open position in MonLUG in case your not enough to create your
own group.

Martin