 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 90
Re: Ottawa LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:21:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Kevin Dixon writes:
I am also in Ottawa, and just having come out of my dark ages in
November, I might be interested in joining the LUG.  How did it go last
night... find any good deals?

Just go to PlayValue - the big toystore near Carling W bound and Kirkwood.
Prepare to be surprised, and don't miss the polybags hanging on the pillar.

The meeting went well.  Jude showed a few MOC, and we picked on Tim for over
spending and have to hide the big sets from his wife.