 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Ottawa LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:52:36 GMT

Is there anybody still in the Ottawa area who might want to get a LUG
together in the future?
We don't neccessarily have to have regular meetings or anything to start,
just maybe have whoever wants to get together and meet, just for the
sake of knowing there are other AFOL's around. I'm in Barrhaven myself.
I've recently moved into a townhome, and am still working on getting the
place painted/wallpapered/etc, so I haven't got to set up my meager LEGO
collection yet. I've been trying to collect 9V Trains, Town, and some
Pirates and Divers.
If anyone wanted to though, we could meet at a home, restaurant, or just
a LEGO carrying store like Playvalue or TRU some day.
Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Tim Strutt   8^)
p.s. I don't regularly check this newsgroup, so if anyone wishes to
     reply, email me at home @ heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca