 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 69
Re: Ottawa LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:55:58 GMT

All right, we're growing already!

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Sean and/or Alicia McInnis writes:
Hey,

I'm still here

Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:
Richard,

You are correct, I did try to get something going last year but in the end
it fell apart. Perhaps now the timing is better. Besides, the trips to LUG
meetings will be much shorter. :-)

Jude

Well, that makes two of us then. Richard, I take it you're not in the
Ottawa area then?
Anybody else around here?
Jude, any ideas for a name? OttLUG, or ...?
Hope things work out better this year. Hey, even if it is just the
two of us for now, I'm sure we'll grow eventually.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)