 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 77
Re: Ottawa LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Kyle...I like that HOTLug...it sounds pretty neat!!!
Another spur of the moment name could be OCALUG (or is it OKALUG?)
As in (Ottawa-CArlton)....

I was thinking about something with O-C in it, but I'm a
little fuzzy here..., doesn't O-C exclude most of the outlying
areas (Kanata, Nepean, Gloucester, etc)?

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada