 LEGO Company / 3187
Re: pieces aaare pieces ... (hum "people aaare people" ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:02:25 GMT

(snip)

Earlier it was mentioned "Parts is Parts"  - that was from a KFC commercial from
about the same time.

-Patrick

Actually, it's from an old Wendy's commercial, about the same time as Clara
Peller and "Where's the Beef!"...those commercials were directed by Joel
Sedelmaier, an award winning commercial director.  If you ever get a hold of the
old VCR game "commercial crazies", it's got a lot of his old commercials
(Wendy's, Alaska air, PSA air, Federal Express, Subaru, one of the bell
telephone companies, some other ones as well..one of my favorites features an
award winning professor who goes bonkers after reading a life insurance
policy..)

-Scott