 LEGO Company / 3168
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:54:55 GMT

(snip)

I'd also like to point out there's still a pretty unsatisfied customer out here!
Since we are tip-toeing around landmines anyway, let me ask if TLG would also
like to buy back the handful of blueish gray pieces I've trapped in my
quarantine bin? ;)

If you don't want it, I'll take that bluish gray brick off your hands... Parts
is parts, so long as it says "LEGO" on the top of the studs...

Scott Lyttle