 LEGO Company / 3156
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:30:49 GMT

I’m happy, Jake. You won’t hear me complain when this old, presumable discontinued color miraculously has been brought back to life. You won’t hear me complain when any old, presumable discontinued color miraculously ..... :-)

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.