 LEGO Company / 3165
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
What I'm *not* very impressed with, and what it was I mailed you about, is
characterising another possible explanation for events as a "lame excuse".

"Possible"? Oh come on. How about "unlikely"? Or "far-fetched"? Maybe "overly
optimistic"?
While your attitude helps stretching out a debate endlessly, it really isn't
helpful in the end. Please try to be realistic, occasionally at least. Being so
... stubbornly goodhearted can be offensive too. Someone else then believes you
offended his intellect, and on is the flame war!

I'm confused as to why you need to
reply to a private email publicly?

"Confused" is the keyword here. See, Larry, if you check the message tree
carefully you'll find out I actually replied to David "insert cool nickname
here" K.'s message and, while I was on it, just mentioned your little problem in
one line or two, because it fit the topic. Well, not THE topic, which is still
Maersk, but the topic of our little quareling club. I suggest be better quit
here and now before we all get locked up for spamming ;)
However, it's not as if I spilled the beans about something confidential, right?

And please read Mark Jordan's "Press release" again. It's hilariously funny. I'm
still in tears. The funny-false-accent-thing is really old though. I always do
the same when reading David K.s posts aloud. I'd imagine my false canadian
accent is actually quite presentable ... :P