 LEGO Company / 3157
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
WE WERE RIGHT.

I'm not sure that's necessarily a valid conclusion. Another possible conclusion
is that you were wrong, but LEGO is such a good company at heart that they
apologised anyway in the interests of peace and harmony.

Weisst Du, warum der Teufel seine Grossmutter erschlagen hat? Weil ihr keine
Ausreden mehr eingefallen sind.

;-)

Leg Godt,
René