 LEGO Company / 3155
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:55:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

Dear TLC,

the apology and the very open explanations within the “mearsk-ship-press-release” are highly welcome and fully accepted as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for listening to us AFOLs - thanks even the more for reacting and responding to our concerns.

Ben