 LEGO Company / 3163
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:

Larry gets the cool 'Goodheart' nickname whilst I get 'I'll buy two'?

I want a cool nickname!

Dave, you already have one, from what I hear... :-)

Actually Larry is really unhappy about his "cool nickname".

Actually I'm not at *all* unhappy with that nickname, I'll wear it proudly.
After all, I *am* "goodhearted", I try to always expect the best from companies
and from people. How sad it must be to go around always expecting the worst.

He's complaining to me

What I'm *not* very impressed with, and what it was I mailed you about, is
characterising another possible explanation for events as a "lame excuse".
That's really not an accurate characterization, nor is it likely to move the
conversation forward usefully.

via email.

Because I wanted to keep it off the lists... I'm confused as to why you need to
reply to a private email publicly?