 LEGO Company / 3161
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
In lugnet.lego, James Trobaugh wrote:
I know something must have gotten lost in the translation, but I still find
this funny even though I don't have a clue what it means.

jt

It also means we could as well debate in German about such issues. Larry
"Goodheart" P. and David "I'll buy two!" K. will never run out of lame
excuses. ;)

Larry gets the cool 'Goodheart' nickname whilst I get 'I'll buy two'?

I want a cool nickname!

Dave "The Yellow Dart" K
-that's gotta be at least +5 or +10 right there...