 LEGO Company / 3142
Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:54:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   I think the statement is pretty clear, so I’ll let it speak for me on this issue from this point forward.

:) Somebody learned a painful lesson, sounds like. Hope the welts have healed by now. But it’s clear that the notion of LEGO not listening to its customers isn’t true.

Like John, I also want to thank TLG for handling this in a respectful way.

There are a few questions that I think will come up:
  1. There’s no word on the alternate-colored set we voted on. Is it still a possibility that the ship will run in a different color? (I personally would be tempted to buy it in the different color, but probably not another Maersk blue one.) If not, that’s understandable, although somewhat disappointing.
  2. Is the buyback offer good for MISB only, or for built sets as well? (I don’t care myself, since I built mine and am NOT sending it back. No way.)
  3. Do you know the quantity that will be available via S@H in March?
Thanks for sticking your head into the lion’s den again, Jake.

Kelly