 LEGO Company / 1229

Subject:
Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:25:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Jake,

...or whatever other LEGO representative that might be reading this...
Why has Canada been left out of this big list of LEGO store openings?!?!
Not to ignore other countries, but Canada actually had a LEGO S@H until a
couple years ago, and it's bad enough we have to go through the US for that.
Why can't we get a Pick A Brick too?!?!
Just a token one to start with would be fine. Say, maybe the nations
capital, Ottawa.   :-)

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment

Re: Dear LEGO...