 LEGO Company / 1247
Re: Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
<snip>
So in terms of shopping selection there's not much (any?) difference
between what Ontario has now and these other "official" stores opening
elsewhere.
<snip>
I've been away a couple years..., what's "Pick-a-Brick"?

Well, Brickshelf seems to be down this minute, so I can't pull out any
direct links <snip>

Brickshelf is back up now. Drool over this selection of fences and foliage:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikecase/opab/side3.jpg
Here's some more links to drool over:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chrispy/LegoStore/11pab.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chrispy/LegoStore/