 LEGO Company / 1245
Re: Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Allan Bedford wrote:
I can't speak to any of the others, but from what I know of talking to the folks
at Bricks & Blocks in St. Jacob's, they are an independent retailer.  They
aren't a franchise or official company store in any way so far as I know.

Because those 3 Ontario stores carry special S@H packs and sets,
discontinued items, have displays, and have only a huge honkin' LEGO
logo out front, I had always assumed they were at least an officially
recognized exclusive brand store.  I guess not.  In any case, it seems
that their selection is the same as a LEGO Brand store combined with
a LEGO Outlet (thanx Brian).  So in terms of shopping selection there's
not much (any?) difference between what Ontario has now and these other
"official" stores opening elsewhere.

Having said that, I still think they are a natural location to get a
Pick-a-Brick

I've been away a couple years..., what's "Pick-a-Brick"?

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada