 LEGO Company / 1259
Re: Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:04:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Tim Strutt wrote:
"pick-a-brick" or "pab", and you'll see pictures of the bins of bricks
in these stores that you pick any selection of parts and colours from

Two words:  WICKED!!  Sweet aye-carubma, they've got colours I never
knew existed!  When did pink show up??  Light pukey green?  Man, having
a PAB around would be cool, the ultimate in bulk purchasing.  The best
thing I see is the freedom of selection to mix as many different things
as you want, unlike the S@H "bulk", where you get bags of items in
fixed quantities with no control over the composition of the contents.

If LEGO consciously decides against putting stores in Canada, then
I hope they'll at least let the independent stores order PAB inventory
like any other set/item.

Nice!

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada