 LEGO Company / 1236
Re: Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Tim Strutt wrote:
Jake,

...or whatever other LEGO representative that might be reading this...
Why has Canada been left out of this big list of LEGO store openings?!?!

G'day Tim,

To which "big list" are you referring?  Can you post a link?

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada

Well, it's not really a "list" per se, but I was referring to this page
of new store openings on the LEGO site, which lists cities by country:
http://www.lego.com/legostores/

Tim Strutt