 LEGO Company / 1251
Re: Dear LEGO...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
<snip>
But it just seems to me that such a thing would work well in St. Jacob's
at least... based on what has already been mentioned.

Again, all of that is regardless of an official store opening somewhere else.

I agree that PAB would be perfectly suited for any of the Bricks & Blocks
outlets in Southern and Central Ontario. Unfortunately, from what I have
understood, PAB has not gone into any of the existing stores. It has only
appeared in new stores. Again, just an observation. No comment on whether
this is a good choice on LEGO's part. ;-)
But regardless of that, we want a LEGO store in Ottawa. And no, I'm not
trying to put PlayValue out of business, I simply understand that
Pick-A-Brick will only appear in a LEGO store, and we want Pick-A-Brick!!!

Tim Strutt