 Marketplace / Shopping / 10964
10963  |  10965
Subject:
Paramus Park Mall Pick-a-Brick Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:09:39 GMT

Hi all. Visited the Paramus Park Mall Pick-a-Brick location this past weekend. Thought I would post the inventory of the selection. Very Similar to all the others.

Size
   Type
   Part #
   Colors

2 x 4
   Brick
   3001
   Black,Blue,Dark Gray,Green,Light Gray,Light Yellow,Lime,Orange,Pink,Purple, Red,Sand Blue,Tan,Teal,White

2 x 3
   Brick
   3002
   Pink