 Marketplace / Shopping / 10970
Re: Paramus Park Mall Pick-a-Brick Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Nate Jacobs wrote:
   Hi all. Visited the Paramus Park Mall Pick-a-Brick location this past weekend. Thought I would post the inventory of the selection. Very Similar to all the others.

-snip-

2 x 3
   Brick
   3002
   Pink

-snip-

Hi Nate -

The pink you mentioned in a few places - is that pink or the dark pink?

If it is the pink (a la Paradisa sets) I may have to take one heck of a road trip.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

The pink is Dark Pink. Apologize for that. Forgot the dark in front of it.

Nate