 General / 52972
Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 03:46:21 GMT

Hello,

I've recently started posting pix on Brickshelf myself, and I'm not sure I
understand what exactly constitutes "annoying" pix.

I posted a bunch of pix that were 1600 x1200 pixels, and they are listed as
"Image resized from 1600x1200" When I view properties, it looks like they have
been resizedized at 800 x 600.pixels.  Now is this cool, or is it a pain to view
for someone without high speed internet connection? They appear at once on my
machine but I have DSL. If they automatically get resized I'm not sure I
understand the problem.

I don't want to be a pain, but if there are people posting "annoying" pix on
BrickShelf, it is probably because they(we) aren't very familiar with how to
post pix (or in my case, don't know much PC-related stuff in general) - and they
are unlikely to understand some of the lingo thrown around on this thread. What
is a BMP.?

thanks

Magnus