 General / 52990
Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes wrote:
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz wrote:

[...]

I do not understand this way of thinking. If you do not have the time to sort
out your pics or run them through a resize-batch process before uploading, I
will not have time to surf and enjoy such a gallery. If the creator spends so
little interest in presenting his/her stuff, why should the spectator spend even
more time looking at the pics?

Hi Holger,

Don't forget that some users use BS as a storing facility for their own needs or
just to exchange stuffs with friends...and not for the pleasure of the
"spectator" you are.

But this thread is a great one and I agree most of the points even though I
don't care too much (the thumbs prevent me from clicking Bionicles things).

(I care with regard to save server HD capacity and cost for the hoster)

Didier