 General / 52967
Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Think about it.

Kudos to Holger!

Jojo

Okay, I have read the followups to this post, and I have read a recent followup
to another post of mine over at Lugnet Announce Creation/MOC's where ALE Linus
Bohman kindly gave me some tips on photography for my MOC's. I am not camera
savvy, nor am I transferring-to-computer-format savvy, but what he pointed out
helped. So too has been a few links from this discussion.

And yet I am still plagued with poor visual representation at times. I
discovered from Bohman's post that a couple of programs I was using had "too
harsh" of compression for my files. Indeed, that is exactly what happened there.
So, I used some other programs, and that worked for some more recent MOC's.

Here is my point: I got the drift of the three pics with this post, but could
some of you more experienced ALE's point out some examples of these bad images
on Brickshelf so that I can understand the magnitude and spectrum of where
things go bad. It is a problem that is constantly up my craw and I mean to study
it from every which way in order to hopefully solve it with the available
resources that I have. (Once I understand how to fully apply those resources.)
I am beginning to see the details of what the followups here had to say, but I
would like further referrence.

Thank you kindly,

Looking for a solution Avery.