 General / 52968
Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:20:42 GMT

--snip--
Looking for a solution Avery.

Exhibit A http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2007495

Exhibit B http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1971512

It's really not that hard [1] to keep people unannoyed but good photography
requires practise and, most importantly, chucking away crap pictures. I usually
shoot about 3 or 4 times as many as I use and I know for some people it's more
like 10.

Tim

[1] Some rules to stop annoying people:

Image size smaller than 1024x1024

NEVER EVER use BMP format. If you use that I won't look at your picture except
to mock it.

File size should ultimately be less than 512kb