 General / 52956
52955  |  52957
Subject:
Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:44:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

Think about it.

Kudos to Holger!

Jojo

Message has 8 Replies:
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Thanks JoJo and of course HoMa, That sums up my feelings about BS lately in an amusing way. Love the second image to make the point. I'd love to see a filesize limit imposed for images. Or at the least to ban BMP files. Tim (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) I totally agree! .BMP should be banned everywhere. About large pictures (not large in file size), it's might be ok in some cases when you want to show something extra but not on ALL the pictures! There's actually free software out there that (...) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Yes! More of this sort of thing! I would just love to be able to view with the option to exclude a category. Then I could search for 'not-bionicle'. I'd have the triple-whammy of elimintating all that un-lego (sorry, ;-), all the s'kiddies, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

I noticed when you add the demensions of the file size to the file name, the image doesn't get resized in the Brickshelf page image placeholder browser window. As if the image was meant to be seen in a large format. Ie.. Desktop or Wall paper sized (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Hi All- Does anyone know how to delete a single image from a brickshelf folder? Is this possible to do without removing and replacing the entire folder? Sorry if this is stupid/already answered long ago. Thanks- Cyndi (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) I personally use IrfanView since it's free: (URL) If you go to the FAQ page on the IrfanView site, and scroll down to the very bottom, you'll find several tutorials on batch resizing and batch conversion. I used IrfanView to batch resize the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

(...) Okay, I have read the followups to this post, and I have read a recent followup to another post of mine over at Lugnet Announce Creation/MOC's where ALE Linus Bohman kindly gave me some tips on photography for my MOC's. I am not camera savvy, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

Hello, I've recently started posting pix on Brickshelf myself, and I'm not sure I understand what exactly constitutes "annoying" pix. I posted a bunch of pix that were 1600 x1200 pixels, and they are listed as "Image resized from 1600x1200" When I (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)