 General / 52956

Subject:
Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:44:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

Think about it.

Kudos to Holger!

Jojo

Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Think about it.

Kudos to Holger!

Jojo

Thanks JoJo and of course HoMa,

That sums up my feelings about BS lately in an amusing way. Love the second
image to make the point.

I'd love to see a filesize limit imposed for images. Or at the least to ban BMP
files.

Tim

Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?