 General / 52976
Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:14:13 GMT

   Having said that, would anyone (perhaps Holger) be interested in creating a tutorial for publication on LEGOFan? There are some great tips in this thread.

Hi Kelly,

I do not say that there are only BZPower “kids” uploading problematic pics at brickshelf. I know a huge number of AFOL galleries (ok, the content seems to be build by an AFOL) which could be improved.

I am not that familiar with legofan.org but I managed to post this: http://www.legofan.org/DotNetNuke/Discussion/LFForums/tabid/142/forumid/3/postid/266/view/topic/Default.aspx

I also converted my former posting form lugnet with tips and tricks into a PDF. I needed I could expand this with some more examples. But feel free to use this PDF tutorial to discuss as BZPower.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/matthes/000protest/improve_your_online_pictures.pdf

But afterall: We should not forget the fun we all have with the Danish plastic product :-

Holger