 General / 52972
  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

Hello, I've recently started posting pix on Brickshelf myself, and I'm not sure I understand what exactly constitutes "annoying" pix. I posted a bunch of pix that were 1600 x1200 pixels, and they are listed as "Image resized from 1600x1200" When I (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this?

Hi Magnus, (...) I tried to write some basics about online pictures here: (URL) If you only use Brickshelf for presentation the display-resize function might be fine. But most of use use Brickshelf also as "storage" room for LEGO pics which are (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)