 General / 48518
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:52:50 GMT

Hi Mark,

I appreciated your post.  Thank you.  I have been trying to avoid this thread as
much as possible but that is difficult with the number of times it has been
highlighted.  I too am sick and tired of the ranting.  I understood it when the
whole unmentionable incident occured, and I wasn't happy either, but it is going
on too long.  I guess a lot of people don't understand that hobbies are not an
excuse for a life.  I deal with serious stressful issues every day and Lego is
one of my stress relievers.  This thread (and all of its siblings) are not what
I am looking for in my hobby.  Lots of people have talked about quiting Legos
because of the color change.  Quite frankly, I have thought about leaving Lugnet
because of the ranting.  One of the responses to your post prompted my reply
because he talks about not being respected.  Well, his post showed no respect
for your point of view (which I think was phrased with respect).  Thank you for
your attitude, at least one person here appreciates it.

Take care and build on,
Josh