 General / 48463
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
To LUGNET users:

[...]

Seriously, I don't think that you're even close to seeing the end of the
dismay on the part of diehard fans, so brace yourself for more.  The color
issue ain't goin' away any time soon, and the harder you try to suppress
that fact the bigger that elephant's gonna get.  However, you won't hear
anything more from me ever.  If you keep slappin' people down for their
point of view then pretty soon you'll only have yourself to slap.

Since freedom of expression about the bleedin' obvious is not wanted, then
I'll say goodbye.

I'll miss you all.

DinosaurDave

XFUT --> .color