 General / 48496
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
In lugnet.general, Randall Lee Crabtree wrote:
To LUGNET users:

For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues. It is time
to put the issue behind us and move on for the good of the community. Sometimes
I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids that we are so
lucky to get to play with.  If you HATE the change so much sell your LEGO®.
LEGO® WILL NOT change back. So stop crying like a little school girl who just
scraped her knee. I’ve seen all the rants, cartoons, and stupid little form
letters to send to Jake. Give the man a rest. Better yet tell him thank you.

To Jake:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Lee Crabtree
Hardlug
Hampton Roads Lego Users Group

I don't agree that it should be forgotten, forgiven and left behind us.  I like
many others am still very upset about this change.  Why should I shut up more
than you?  You are narrow-minded if you imply that your opinion about this
matter is more of value than ours.  So I won't shut up.  I hope you understand
that your little rant about us insulting.  I hope you realize that people like
you don't contribute to make the world better.  We lost, let's shut up and kiss
the winner's @$$...  Well, Jake may not be a "winner" in this case, but you get
the point...

I don't thank Jake.  I still think he didn't so everything he could.  I also
think he's part of the problem, not the solution.  But that's just my opinion
and according to you, I should shut up because I don't make you happy?  Poor
you.  Now who's the crybaby?

Terry -

1) Please check your attitude at the door.

2) Please set followups appropriately.

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=1451

XFUT -> lugnet.color

-Tim