 General / 48515
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:45:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey, you know, if we have some more "Fed UP!!!!" people on both sides of the
issue, spotlight a few more topics in the thread, we can have the entire LUGNET
spotlight cluttered with this. It already takes up 4/10 of it, so why not a
little more.

"Let's all spotlight like mad, that will show the guys on the other side!!!"

Sense the sarcasm? I, for one, would like the Spotlight feature to come back...
so I can actually easily enjoy MOCs and such again.

But alas... everyone is "Fed UP!!!!"

--Rich

BZP