 General / 48452
48451  |  48453
Subject:
Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:56:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To LUGNET users:

For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues. It is time
to put the issue behind us and move on for the good of the community. Sometimes
I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids that we are so
lucky to get to play with.  If you HATE the change so much sell your LEGO®.
LEGO® WILL NOT change back. So stop crying like a little school girl who just
scraped her knee. I’ve seen all the rants, cartoons, and stupid little form
letters to send to Jake. Give the man a rest. Better yet tell him thank you.

To Jake:

R. Lee Crabtree
Hardlug
Hampton Roads Lego Users Group