 General / 48493
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:08:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Mark Jordan wrote:
For people who continue to be REALLY upset about the new colours, I am sorry,
but you have a problem.

Let's see.
Imagine if you will, that I have a problem. Now I see that the fact that I have
a problem is a problem to you. Otherwise, if I do not have a problem,  you have
certainly a problem for stating that I do have a problem. Either way it seems
that you are the one who have a problem here. (It happens, no need to dispair.
Need any help?)

Lego is not big enough to fill the hole in your life.

Has your life a hole? Do you need to talk a little? Ok then, you can send me a
private e-mail and i'll do my best to help you.

Maybe you should discuss this with someone, outside the Lego community - maybe
someone professional who can give you an objective opinion. Or maybe get a puppy
and a pair of lovebirds.

Hey, that's what you did? I'm glad for you. After all you seem to be making it.

A last note: Have you ever heard about something called "respect"? If you want I
will try to explain it to you. But it may take a while...

Paulo Renato