 General / 48458
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:44:27 GMT

To LUGNET users:

I would just like to say, for the record, that I totally agree that Jake's
doing the best job he possibly can.  I have not, would not now, nor would I
ever blame or flame him for any problems I have with the company since
they're obviously all completely beyond his influence and/or control.  I
especially do not envy his position at this particular point in time.

HOWEVER, everybody oughta just shut and up and not talk about what's
continuing to bother them?

*shhhhh*  watch out for that elephant in the corner, he's really cranky ever
since he woke up one morning to find out that he was a lighter gray than
before!  :-)

Seriously, I don't think that you're even close to seeing the end of the
dismay on the part of diehard fans, so brace yourself for more.  The color
issue ain't goin' away any time soon, and the harder you try to suppress
that fact the bigger that elephant's gonna get.  However, you won't hear
anything more from me ever.  If you keep slappin' people down for their
point of view then pretty soon you'll only have yourself to slap.

Since freedom of expression about the bleedin' obvious is not wanted, then
I'll say goodbye.

I'll miss you all.

DinosaurDave