 General / 48459
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Randall Lee Crabtree wrote:

-snip-
   For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues.

-snip-
   Sometimes I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids
-snip-

In lugnet.general, Michael Harrod wrote:

-snip-
   Time for the rest of you to GROW UP!!!!
-snip-

Ah, the irony...

Even more so that the call to “GROW UP” isn’t directed to .color.

;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin