 General / 48452

Subject:
Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:56:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To LUGNET users:

For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues. It is time
to put the issue behind us and move on for the good of the community. Sometimes
I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids that we are so
lucky to get to play with.  If you HATE the change so much sell your LEGO®.
LEGO® WILL NOT change back. So stop crying like a little school girl who just
scraped her knee. I’ve seen all the rants, cartoons, and stupid little form
letters to send to Jake. Give the man a rest. Better yet tell him thank you.

To Jake:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Lee Crabtree
Hardlug
Hampton Roads Lego Users Group

Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Randall Lee Crabtree wrote:
To LUGNET users:

For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues. It is time
to put the issue behind us and move on for the good of the community. Sometimes
I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids that we are so
lucky to get to play with.  If you HATE the change so much sell your LEGO®.
LEGO® WILL NOT change back. So stop crying like a little school girl who just
scraped her knee. I’ve seen all the rants, cartoons, and stupid little form
letters to send to Jake. Give the man a rest. Better yet tell him thank you.

To Jake:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R. Lee Crabtree
Hardlug
Hampton Roads Lego Users Group

Here here!!!

Thank you, Jake.

Time for the rest of you to GROW UP!!!!

Play On!!!!

Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
In lugnet.general, Randall Lee Crabtree wrote:

-snip-
   For the past 7 months I have heard too much about the color issues.

-snip-
   Sometimes I think that all of you forgot that this is a toy. A toy for kids
-snip-

In lugnet.general, Michael Harrod wrote:

-snip-
   Time for the rest of you to GROW UP!!!!
-snip-

Ah, the irony...

Even more so that the call to “GROW UP” isn’t directed to .color.

;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!