 General / 43321
Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:07:00 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:Hn5JIv.812@lugnet.com...
<snip> - she found it rather boring to watch two grown (?) men digging in a
cardboard box for about an hour :)</snip>

She should have been at LegoWorld: entire families diggin' those boxes as
well as crawling the floor (there was about half a box worth spread on the
floor) for pieces, kids telling their parents what to get, grandparents
holding the bags....

Duq