 General / 43415
Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Just one hour ?
Yesterday I was at a Toys R Us in Den Haag (The Hague) where I met somebody who
was digging the box from 12:00 till 20:30 !!!!! The shop's employees gave him
food and drinks ;-)
I only spend two hours filling up two liter bags, mostly with small parts wich I
had to dig for realy deep.

Ooops! I'm not that crazy after all :)

Hey, just finding another nutter doesn't make you sane! ;-)

That's crazy talk! Of course it does!

:)

--
Best regards,