 General / 43324
Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:48:33 GMT

At Legoworld there were several cardboard boxes (I didn't count how many, but I
assume it was around or over 10), but there were more kids and alduts than there
was space around these boxes, so several shoppingbaskets were filled with bricks
from the boxes and sorted out elsewhere on the floor by the customers. Nice to
see people sitting on the floor digging through bricks in these shoppingbaskets
:-)

Niels